CogniSense is a cognitive diagnostic test for memory loss or cognitive impairment offered by Quest Diagnostics.
Note: A valid National Provider Identifier (NPI) number along with a Quest Diagnostics Care360 account (which is available through the app) will be required to utilize the CogniSense application.
- Tests memory, orientation, and executive organization in less than ten minutes.
- Track and monitor the cognitive health of your patients who are assessed with symptoms of memory loss or cognitive function over time.
- Generates cognitive score and PDF report that is stored digitally in Quest s Care360 portal and pushed to supported electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Performs favorably compared to paper-based MMSE and Mini-Cog tests
- Qualified healthcare providers administer the test to their patients in an office setting. A charge of $14.99 per test is billed to your Quest Diagnostics account or payment can be accepted through credit card authorization.
For more information about CogniSense, please visit: www.QuestDiagnostics.com/CogniSense
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
CogniSense is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
CogniSense (version 2015.1) has a file size of 24.85 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.